Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hi!!!

My name is Mizuki Tanaka.
I graduated from Hirosaki high school and entered Hirosaki university to be a teacher.
Of course I will study hard because an university is a place for studying.
However I want to challenge everything that I can do it because we have only one campus life in our life!
I saw the performance of kyougi dance club for the first time in daikanyuukai.
I was so impressed that I immediately decided to become a member of it!!
I practice dancing three times a week. It is very fun!!
However I am very very … busy now because of a lot of homework, dancing practice, preparation of lessons … Oh!! Too busy!!!
Well, everyone!
Are you so busy like me?
If you are, let’s keep going to the end together!!
However don’t wreck your health and take a rest from time to time!

No comments: