Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Movie

I'm afraid that I don't care too much for the action movie including violent scene.
But I don't hate it. I like SF action movie toward comedy.
For instance, MEN IN BLACK and Back to the future.

The story of the former is that argents are energenic to watch alien. In this movie, many star-studded cast acted. Tommy Lee Jones, Will Smisth, and so on.In the second series,played by Micheal Jackson as Argent M.

In the later movie's main character are an unusual expert and a general high school student. He went to the past and saw his parents were young.


You have may seen either of them,haven't it? You prpbably would enjoy watching these movie.

2 comments:

Haruna Kon said...

I like MEN IN BLACK too. There are various aliens in this movie. It is very interesting.

Keita Tonosaki said...

I have seen Back to the future before. My high school teacher show me in class!! the scene that go back into past time is impressing for me.