Thursday, November 26, 2009

My favorite movies

I especially like action movies. For example, 007 series, Jason Bourne series, etc.

First, with regard to 007 series, I like GOLDENEYE and DIE ANOTHER DAY. And I like Pierce Brosnan the best of successive James Bond.


Next, regarding Jason Bourne series, Jason Bourne is a fomer CIA agent and Matt Damon act the part of Jason Bourne. I think that Jason Bourne is very attractive because he is so cool and strong.



Actually, I also like suspense movies. For example, PRIMAL FEAR, HANNIBAL series, etc.


PRIMAL FEAR is a court drama starring Richard Gere. The highlight of the movie is Edward Norton's acting. Edward Norton act the part of a man with a double character and his acting is marvelous anyway. I think that it is worth seeing the film for once.


HNNIBAL series are phychological thriller films based on the novels written by Thomas Harris. Anthony Hopkins gave an excellent performance as Dr. Hannibal Lecter and received Academy Awards in 1991.

No comments: