Monday, December 14, 2009

vacation plans

This winter, I am planning to have a party with my old friends on the evening of Christmas Day. We are going to cook sukiyaki and have a chat over dinner. After dinner, we are going to exchange gifts each other and enjoy playing bingo. At the end of the party, we are going to have a Christmas cake and sing a song. I wish that we will have a wonderful time.


Also, on New Year's Day, I and my family will visit grandparents's house. My cousin's family will come there, too. And we will have excellent dinner such as sushi, turkey, etc. After that, children will get otoshidama(New Year's gift) from adults and they will become happy. I'm looking forward to seeing my grandparents and my cousins.



By the way, have you already seen PUBLIC ENEMIES(the movie starring Johnny Depp)? I'm planning to go to the movie during winter vacation.

2 comments:

primordial BH said...

I don,t check it.
By the way, ya know public enemy??
I've already check that.lol

Professor Philips said...

I saw that on the plane. It was interesting, but not the best Depp movie or the best gangster movie I've seen. Do you like gangster movies more or Johnny Depp more?