Wednesday, December 16, 2009

vacation plans

I worked out two main plans for this vacation.That plans will carry out when I return home.

First, I'm going to meet my friends and seniors are high school club members.They are important to me and I like them very much! Probably, we will eat out, chat, and so on.

On the other hand, I'm going to take a trip with my family for 4 days. This trip will be the nicest my family have ever taken.
We have taken a trip a few times so far and there were a little trouble then. My brothers, sometimes I, often quarreled with each other at the tourist spots because we were too young to enjoy taking a trip.
Now, I think, we grower up than several years ago and have good sense.Therefore, I expect that this trip will give us some very happy memories later on.

I'm looking forward to executing my plans. I want to return home as soon as I can.

No comments: