Monday, May 31, 2010

E.T.

Last Friday, I watched "E.T." with my classmates in our Enlish class.
Actually, this is the first time to watch the film even though it is super popular all over the world. The reason why I haven't watched it during my child days is that E.T. looked very scary and weird for me at that time. Most people were saying E.T. was really cute, though.

However, all children in this film were cherishing E.T. and tried to save him from people who wanted to capture him. Their attituide was really impressed me. Especially, the last scene that was the hero boy and E.T. had to say good-bye each other made me cry. I didn't intend to cry, but I wasn't able to watch it without tears in my eyes. Besides, gradually I like E.T. as I was watching it. :)

The conversation in English of this film was more understandable than the previous one "O Brother". I think it is mainly because the hero was a boy and he and E.T. were talking in simple English so that I enjoyed it very much!

Thank you! (^^)

No comments: