Thursday, June 03, 2010

E.T.

Hello, I'm Kazuki Sato. 

I saw the movie "E.T." last Friday. I saw it when I was a junior high school student. However, I didn't remember content of it. So I looked forward to seeing it.

This movie was more interesting than I had expect. Especially, E.T. was so funny. I liked the scene that E.T. drank the beer and was dead drunk. The face of E.T. displeased me. However, the act of him(?) amused me. The act of the family is also important. When they see the E.T. first , they was always very very surprised. The action of them was wonderful.

Thie movie was moderately exciting. However, I have a question. The last scene, E.T. was raised from the dead. Why did he revive? This question may be taboo but I minded it.


I'd like to watch a movie in English again if I have a chance.

No comments: