Friday, June 04, 2010

My Home Town


Hi! It's Yasu.
I'll write about my home town.

I have two home towns, Ebina city in Kanagawa, where I live when I was elementary school student and junior high school student, and Shichinohe town in Aomori, where I live when I was high school student. So I'll write about Ebina city.

I think Ebina city is a moderate city. There is a shopping mall, called "Bina walk" in front of Ebina station. You can enjoy almost all of entertainments. There are a movie theater, a game arcade, restaurants, clothing stores, and so on. And there are forests and I used to go there to catch beetles and stag beetles in summer.
Still, I often go back to Ebina city and play with friends. I think they are lifetime friends. I'll go back to Ebina city during next summer vacation if I have enough time.

Thank you.

No comments: