Friday, May 28, 2010

My Hometown

Hi!I'm Zhang.Recently it's getting colder,isn't it?(/_;)
Now,I'll tell you my hometown!

My hometown is Hirosaki City,Aomori.Here is famous for apples,you know.I love apples!How delicious they are!(^^)In winter I eat them almost every day.

Also there are traditional festivals,for example,"Sakura Mathuri",that you can see a lot of cherry blossoms in Hirosaki Castle, "Neputa Mathuri"that you can watch the beautiful paintings and feel people who join in the festival active,"Yomiya"that in evening,with friend(or your boyfriend/girlfriend!)you can wear yukata and eat food at yatai,the small shop,and so on!!

However there are few shops which sell clothes...

I don't know my hometown very much,I think.So I'll know everything about Hirosaki!Let's study with me!(^0^)/

No comments: