Thursday, June 17, 2010

dislike


Hello everyone I'm Owada Hiroaki. How's it going?


The homework assigned to us is about our dislike food, but there is nothing I don't like to eat. So today I'd like to tell you what I don't like to drink.

My dislike drink is root beer. I have drank it many times. However, I've never drink a can of root beer to the last drop. It tastes like rotten medicine! To be honest, I haven't drink rotten medicine... lol
They often say that Dr. Pepper also tastes like that, but I don't agree with their opinion completely. Because I think the taste of Dr. Pepper is not so like medicine and, this is the biggest reason why I don't agree to them, I like Dr. pepper very match!

Sorry, I wander from the subject.

Anyway, what I'd like to put an emphasis on is that I hate the smell and the taste of root beer. However, as mentioned above, I have drank the awful drink many time. That's because sometimes somehow I really want to drink root beer; nevertheless I know that I don't like it and that I may not be able to drink it up. Perhaps when I feel such a fool emotion, I want to reaffirm that I hate it.

No comments: