Friday, June 18, 2010

A terrible mistake

 I connect the Internet by using Lan cable. However, the cable is out of the way and I cannot use the Internet connection of my iPod and iPhone. So I ordered a wireless rooter to enjoy the Internet with iPod without that irritating cable.
 The other day, I received a rooter and tried to connect right away. However, it was for Windows XP and my computer is Windows 7. I could not set up and send it to my parent's home because my parent need a rooter.
 I ordered another wireless rooter and received today. I tried it at once, but I couldn't set up it though it is for Windows Vista. I checked the rooter carefully and I noticed, it is for Windows 7 32 bits and mine is Windows 7 64 bits!
 I gave up introducing a wireless connection to my apartment. At the cost of around 10000 yen, I realized the importance of checking goods before purchase it.

No comments: