Thursday, June 10, 2010

Golden retriever



There are many kind of dogs in the world. They are useful in many ways. For example, German shepherd serve as a police dog and Siberian husky is used for pulling a dogsled. I think Golden retriever is the most useful dog of all dogs.

Golden retriever is gentle, wise and beautiful dog and he likes human children very much. So he plays an active part in various field. He helps human beings not only as a guide dog but also a police dog and a rescue dog.

Golden retriever is the one of the most popular dog in the world. I also like his character and I'm interested in his work. So I want to keep Golden retriever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello ,
My is Michel
I invite you to see the most beautiful decorative animal mailboxes !!
You love the animal !!!
Models : dogs, cats, horses, farm animals,
wild animals, birds, airplanes, snoopy.

I ship to USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, JAPAN.

http://pages.globetrotter.net/miche/mailboxes.html

Decorative mailboxes