Friday, June 11, 2010

Skiing


Hello, everyone! Today, I'll write about my favorite sports, skiing. Skiing is one of the exciting sports in winter. I comparatively don't good at sports like baseball, soccer, and swiming, but I like this sports very much. Have you ever skied ? We can enjoy this sport in this prefecture in winter.
I started Skiing when I was a kindergartener. I used to go to Owani skiing ground to practice it.
When I put on my skis and skied first, I felt fear and couldn't do. However, I practiced it once and once again and came to be able to ski well.I continued to go skiing groung every winter until I became high school student, because the high school life was busy and I started studying to enter this college.
I could enter this college this year. So, I want to ski again. I'm looking forward to skiing in this winter.

No comments: