Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Piano♪


Hello, everyone! I'm Mizuki Yano.


Today, I want to write about my favorite thing, piano. When I was 4 years old, I played the piano for the first time. Since then, I have played the piano for 14 years. I love to play the piano and listen to classical music very much.

Piano has 88 keys (52 white keys and 36 black keys) . We can make a sound by striking them with fingers and we can change tone color by change the way to strike them. If you strike the keys with bended fingers, maybe you can make a sharp sound. On the contrary, maybe you can make a soft sound by striking them with stretched fingers.

There were many great composers of classical music, such as J.S.Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin, Debussy, and so on, you know. If you think that classical music is formal or stiff, you are wrong! Classical music, especially the sound of piano, is very interesting and sounds in your heart. I'm sure you can find out your favorite composer.

Let's listen to classical music, the sound of piano in particular :) ♪



No comments: