Thursday, July 01, 2010

MY PLAN OF NEAR FUTURE

Hi, everyone. It's Fumiko Abe, BEBE.

Today, I tell you about my dream of near future.

My dream or plan is going abroad, new world to see things as they are with my own eyes and to meet various people and to broaden my outlook!!!!!!

This is the age of the computer and we live in the borderless society. So we can catch the information about all over the world immediately. But I think that there are many things which we can never know as long as we are not on site.



I am going to work part-time job at least in August.
And I will save money as much as I can. Then, I will go India in the next spring vacation.(^^)v










I'm sorry that rows f picture are disorderliness.

By the way, the picture of the top is an indian child who looks like my little sister of her young age. The second picture is the children of Vietnam, the third picture is the beautiful see of Phillippin and the picture of bottom is the temple of India.

Well, see you next week☆

No comments: