Thursday, July 01, 2010

my future plan♪♪


Good evening everyone!

I'll introduce to you my future plan.In the first place,I want to be a doctor who has a tender heart.Doctors are persons in a high position,and some doctors talk big or look important.This will make patients become less energetic.But this is the way of the world.So,I want to be a kind person to patients and see their sorrow or pain.

Second,I'd like to go to a park with my son or daughter as many times as I can after I have children.When I was a child,my father often took me and my sister to some parks.He played in a sabdbox all the time with me until I got tired.Moreover,he taught me to skip rope,ride a bicycle,sit in a swing and so on.I clearly remember that time.I think I spent very nice and wonderful time,and I want my kids to spend such a time,too.Oh,I miss him!

No comments: