Thursday, July 01, 2010

My Summer Vacation Plan

Hello everyone! Today I wanna tell you about my plan of this summer vacation.

In the summer vacation, I'm gonna go back to my hometown.In my hometown, I'll play with my local friends, I'll get a driver's license, and perhaps I'll trip to somewhere with my family.
However, what I'm really looking forward to is nebuta festival and neputa festival. As a matter of fact, I'd never been Touhoku region before I entered this university. So I've not enjoyed nebuta festival, though I have been interested in it. In Hirosaki, neputa festival is held, and, to be honest, I've taken it for the parody festival of nebuta festival!
But I learned that neputa festival has a history as much as nebuta festival. So I wanna enjoy both festival in the summer vacation!

No comments: