Friday, November 26, 2010

Comment of The Shrek 4 forever after





     In consideration of the box office income ,the Shrek film series is really a series of success. Both the cute green ogre and the donkey wiyh a ready tongue are widely popular for they offer entertainment equally for viewers from 4 to 104. While personally,I once thought they are just typical America instant animated classics that make people laugh without think much. However,after saw the Shrek 4,my mind changed!
  Like the previous films,it makes me laugh and what's more,makes me think a lot. In this film,the bored and domesticated Shrek begins feeling not satisefied with his everyday life . The feeling of losing himself almost drives him crazy. Then there comes the trouble......That sounds really like many middle-aged men in real life do after they got a family and live a changeless life.
  Particularly I like this film  partly because it is the latest film I have seen and mainly because it succeded to make me think a lot. For a long time,I was really bored with such fairy tales wiht ending "The knight succeded to save the pretty princess and then they lived a happy life." Actually,the story is just begin after the princess was saved. Always,the following life might be more difficult to deal with than the Firedragon or a ogre.
  As this film shows us,thinkfullness and hopefullness may be the sword and shield that we can use to fight the boring life.

No comments: