Friday, November 26, 2010

My fovorite movie

 My favorite movie is Trains Potting which I've seen like a million times.The main reason I like it is although the mail role was addicted to drugs and did a lot bad things, he still choosed a right and meaningful life after all.
 In the movie, the director used a lot of sarcasm and exerggration.That makes this movie a lot of fun.This is my favorite part.Renton wanted to quit drugs and he still wanted a last hit yet he didn't want go to te place which he uesd to.So he aksed a person who he didn't like to buy one for him.It turned out he got Renton some opium suppositories which Renton had to stuck them in his ass.Heroin made Renton constipated and these things cured it.So Renton had to look for a bath room.

 This is pretty funny,isn't it.Please watch it,too.

No comments: