Wednesday, December 08, 2010

High cost of living in HIROSAKI

Having seen Josua’s complainment about the high cost of living in HIROSAKI in her blog, a willing crossed my mind and after checking my wallet I was stunned! 210,000 yen has been spent. That means over a quarter of the whole money I brought from CHINA for this one year’s life. That also means not even another 6 month I will run out of money! Life in HIROSAKI is really expensive!
  Firstly, the food here is very expensive. When I went to the U-MATO the first time, I was surprised to find 10 kg rice with price tag written 3588! At this price in my hometown you can buy 80 kg tasty rice. Besides,  meat and vegetables are also five times of my hometown averagely. However, the most expensive food is fruit, which is almost ten times when compared with my hometown.
  Secondly, the house rent is very high. Although I live in the international house and it is much cheaper than renting house outside, if count in cost of gaswaterinternet fee and electricity it will up to 15,000yen a month. That is as much as I paid in my past university for one year.
  Thirdly, the cost of social contact here is very expensive. Most time I have to decline invites from my friends for the short of money, even though I’m so willing to go with them. However, I need friends and I can't spend all my time in my room.
  I have tried my best to keep the living expense low. I even begin to cook almost every meal by myself ,which is unusual for a man to cook in CHINA. However, the money just burns a hole in my pocket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come to me

http://przyjazn-to-przygoda.blogspot.com/