Sunday, December 05, 2010

My high school life

I was a member of T&F club and student council in my high school. So this time, I want to write about that.


At first, I want to talk about the club. I was a discus thrower(but no one can guess my event once a time) Although I couldn't leave good result, I had a good time. Sometimes we quarreled and fell out, but it is precious thing to exist friends who can talk true feeling. So we tried practicing hard with encouraging each other and we overcome any difficulties. If I tried only me, I might miscarry. I think the thing which is the most important is not result but connection and process or I COULDN'T think it is a good memory. Although training is very hard then, I want to come back at that time.

Then, I will write about Student Council. Anyway, I must apologize to Student Council members because I work what I want. I examine myself that I should have been more sensible. I am not good at speaking in public so I avoid it. So my work is almost behind work such as making materials, adjustment. But I force Student Council members to work. I think it is natural to have hard feeling about me. That's because I didn't do most important work, speaking in public. Maybe another factors are in hiding. But the vengeance of Heaven comes down on me, I must read the reply.. At first, I am afraid of the failure. But to my surprise, some of he people(not only Student Council) encouraged me. I thought they(Student Council members) bear against me, so I was glad to hear that. Although the reply was not perfect, I didn't mangle our graduation ceremony. Now I can write these sentences thanks to the friends' support. I must appreciate to them.

Koichiro Sasaki

1 comment:

Jake Barker said...

You actually have a very colourful high school life. Clubs and student council organisations are just some of the best parts of being a student. Thanks for sharing.