Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Favorite Food

According to NHK statistics (2007), the most favorite food of Japanese is sushi. And also I like sushi very much. In particular, nattomaki(fermented soybeans roll) is my favorite kind of sushi because my grandfather sometimes makes nattomaki for my brother and me. My grandfather's nattomaki is special. It contains a lot of natto and the contained natto has already seasoned with soy sauce. So I don't have to put soy sauce on nattomaki and that enables me to enjoy original flavor of natto because I often use soy sauce too much by mistake. My grandfather's nattomaki is most favorite nattomaki for me. In this winter vacation, I will learn how to make my favorite nattomaki from my grandfather.

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

↑ Sorry. This is not my grandfather's nattomaki. This is only image of nattomaki.

No comments: