Friday, November 25, 2011

My favorite food

 I like eating and I like many kinds of food. I'd like to introduce two of my favorite foods.
First, it's apples. I like them the best of all fruits. Hirosaki is famous for apples and there are many various apples. For example, fuji, santsugaru, ourin and so on. They each have different taste, but they all are delicious without being cooked. They can be used for apple pie, too. Hirosaki has a lot of apple pie shops. So someday I'd like to try out all the apple pie shops.

Great collaboration!!!

Second, it's taiyaki. They are fish shaped pancakes filled with anko or cream. But we can also fill them with chocolate, curry, meat and so on as we like. They are really good!! Especially, I like their structure. They are unique. In Goshogawara, taiyaki called AGETAI are sold. They are flied taiyaki. I want to try them, too! Have you ever eaten taiyaki? If not, PLEASE try them :)

No comments: