Thursday, November 24, 2011

My favorite website

My favorite website is Twitter.Twitter is one of community sites. You can write something and communicate with people of the world.

You can write anything. For example,I think good that you remark about news,books,and TV program or write what happend.It might be good to mutter casual things too.I tweet various things.I advertised that I would play in "FORET MARCHE DE HIROSAKI" the other day. Twitter can also be used as advertising.


Also,you can make friends.First,you follow up someone.Then you may be followed by that person.Perhaps you might be followed by stranger.Please try to be afraid to talk. You may make friends. I made two friends on Twitter.I don't meet them and know their faces.But I converse with them.And I'm friends with them. Of course,there are real friends in Twitter. I am enjoyable to converse with my friends.


Twitter connects the world.I think good to do Twitter.


Twitter

No comments: