Wednesday, December 07, 2011

About my hobby

Good evening.
Today I will introduce my hobby.


My hobbbies are various : playing sports, playing the piano, reading, writing stories, and so.
One of them is listening to music. There are classical music, pop music, rock music,  anime song, and more.


Listening to music enables me to diverse feelings : happy, fun, calmly, relax, etc. I often listen to music. When I study, listening to music gives me to good power of concentration. When I feel tired, they give relaxing effect. And they give an encouragement when I feel sad.
Also, I can raise my motivation listening to music. When I have low tension, I do that. After doing that, I can raise my tension and feel motivated. So I become a custom before I do something.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: