Thursday, December 08, 2011

My hobby


My hobbies is reading books and listening to music.Recently, I started knitting.Today,I will talk about knitting.


I knit a scarf now.The color is sky blue and white.This color is like sky and cloud.And I like this color.But I think it should be a warm hue.(For example,red,orange,and beige)For the presents,i finished knitting 44 layers yesterday.I knitted blue and whit alternately. I knits it with blue for a long time today.The layers will be 202! It is very hard for me to knit it.But I was enjoyable to knit it.


You may think knitting is difficult. It is current.I also feel that it is very difficult at first.And I feel hard. But when I became accustomed knitting, I happy to knit.I think everyone may be able to knit something if becoming accustomed.How if you also start taking the opportunity of this winter?

No comments: