Monday, December 05, 2011

My Hobby

My hobby is Nabe-party. (In this case, "Nabe" does not means "pot" . "Nabe" is cooking various things in a pot. It is famous and traditional Japanese food.) I'd like to explain how to enjoy Nabe-party.

First, you decide the members and go shopping to buy ingredients with the members. It does not matter that you go shopping by yourself in advance. But if you go shopping with the members, you can think about ingredients, something to drink and desserts discussing with the members.

Second, you cook Nabe with the members. If you are not good at cooking, you only have to cut vegetables, mushrooms and so on. You would be able to do it in a short time.

Finally, you and the members eat Nabe. The taste is so good that the conversation becomes lively. You can talk about your worries, dream and love. Then you and the members can make strong their friendships.

Many university students enjoy talking with their friends drinking liquor. Although I do not like the way, I'd like to suggest the other way:Nabe-party that you can promote friendship.

↓Picture:I enjoyed Nabe-party with my friends the other day. We continued to talk from ten to six (morning)!

I hope you and your friends can enjoy Nabe-party :)

No comments: