Monday, January 30, 2012

Hamlet

I watched tragedy for the first time. I like comedy movies very much and I wouldn't watch tragedy until now. In the end, many people died one after another. Tragedy is very profound and when I finished watching Hamlet, there was something I couldn't understand. There was something I couldn't feel after finishing watching comedy movies. What is tragedy? I can't answer well now. Tragedy is what is not only happy end? I think that it is not easy like that. There is something that give us opportunities to think various things in tragedy. Anyway, I enjoyed watching Hamlet. I want to watch other tragedy movies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Professor Philips said...

Tragedy leads to a feeling of catharsis.