Friday, February 03, 2012

Hamlet

Two weeks ago and three weeks ago, we watched a movie. The title of a movie was "Hamlet".

Actually, I do not watch movies made in foreign country very much. So I know only the title of  "Hamlet", and I do not know other things. Is Hamlet a woman? I thought it right first.
There is a few things I felt when I ended watching it.
First, I felt frighting. This movie is not horror movie but I thought it was horrifying. Maybe because of I saw the back of human 's hatred.
And I also felt sad. Hamlet die in the end, and story is contained its sorrow. If it ends happy end, I cannot feel these distress.

This movie was a chance I have interested in foreign movies for me. When I have a free time, I try to watch movie made in foreign country as possible as I can.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: