Thursday, November 08, 2012

My Hometown

 Hello, I'm Chieko.

 My hometown is Nakasato in Aomori prefecture.It is almost in the middle of Tsugaru peninsula.Could you find it?



 It is a small rural town and the proportion of old people to the population is large. There are vast rice fields but nothing else. It is a very quiet place so I can have a relaxed time there.

 The town has a library and a museum. These are the places the most I like. The library is very clean and comfortable place. I often go there when I'm in my hometown. And the museum has many interesting goods which were used in Meiji or Edo period by farmers in Tsugaru area. So I used to go there on every Saturday (actually because elementary school students can enter for free on Saturdays).
 These are the rink for the library and the museum.

http://www.town.nakadomari.lg.jp/index.cfm/12,0,35,51,html ←library
http://www2.town.nakadomari.aomori.jp/hakubutsukan/ ←museum

 There is nothing special but I like my hometown. It is natural and comfortable place for me. Besides, tap water is good and we can drink it directly. I don't say "Please come to my hometown!" but I like Nakasato very much.

 Thank you.



No comments: