Thursday, November 08, 2012

My hometown♪

  Good evening. This is Misaki.
  
  My hometown is Fujinomiya City. It is in Shizuoka Prefecture.

   Nowadays, the city is famous for fried noodle which named "Fujinomiya yakisoba".
We use steamed noodles to make Fujinomiya yakisoba. It is a little bit hard. (stiffness?) It tastes "Umyaa", which means nice taste in Fujinomiya valve.


  Rainbow trout is famous food, too. It's like salmon, but trout lives in cold fresh water.
It is also very popular in America. Last week, I was told it by professor Philips. I searched on the Internet, and surprised, rainbow trout comes from California! It's not Japanese fish. And I understand that some people says too many trouts is not good for Fujinomiya.

  If you go to my hometown, it takes long time. But there are lots of other delicious foods and nice views include Mt.Fuji. So please go there someday.

  Thank you.
 (I'm hungry... .)

No comments: