Saturday, November 10, 2012

My interest

Recently, I'm interested in writing the lyrics in Japanese. I like Japanese language. Because, they have many words and many styles of expressing the thinking.

Apart from that, I write lyrics. As I do that, I can find what I really think about and who I really am. And I knew how difficult expressing my feeling and writing the convincing sentences are. In writing the lyrics, we shoud adjust the number of sounds of letters. But, I'm not trying to write music, so I don't have to do that.

And, I noticed. Unless we really think about that, we never can write the great lyrics. For example, the man who never experenced the lost love never can express the lost love lylics. So, I want to go through many things. As I do that, I can write many variations of lyrics.

Thank you.

No comments: