Friday, November 16, 2012

awesome day

   I woke up the third alarm, I felt angry "why don't you ring at the time I ordered !" I drank boiled water which works very much for me not to die in the cold outdoor. It makes me feel like going to the toilet too.

   I get thickly dressed, go to school by bicycle not to be late though I don't want to feel a freezing wind. I'll be arrested inside the school for about 10 hours then. I spent a hard time not to lose my heavy eyelids.
  
   At lunch time, I put too much sauce, I needed to drink 10 glasses of water. I entertained my friend, I'm a good man.

   I'm not going to write about afternoon classes. Of course I was awake, yeah, there's no room to doubt about it. yes,yes.

   At home I ate curry ramen. It was really good. It burned my tongue. And it made me have a sore throat. A table and clothes got stained and I had to wash a lot of dishes.

   And I spent two hours to write such a trifling thing. Good night !

Shun

No comments: