Friday, November 16, 2012

Looking for my 100yen

  Good evening, this is Misaki.

  This Monday, I had a foolish experience.
  Before starting the 5th period, I had to pay 250yen to my friend. That was for some photos. I paid 1000yen bill and waiting for 750yen charge. The next moment, the bell rang. The class started.
  I was hurried, and I throw those coins into my purse. Then, those of two were falling, rolling, and missing. I was so embarrassed. One of those missing coins, was found by a boy sitting near by me. But the professor started speaking, so I stopped searching another one.
  At 17:30, the bell rang. I started looking for the last 100yen coin again. My friends helped me, but we couldn't find it. Finally, we gave up and going home. I picked up my bag and my umbrella. Then, we heard some noise, and there was a rolling 100yen coin! We surprised, maybe the coin was in my umbrella till I picked it up. My friends said, it just like a comedy or a short comic story. We laughed a lot.
  I learned no matter how I am hurried, I mustn't throw coins into the wallet. I was sorry to my friends. But it was a little bit funny.

  Thank you!

No comments: