Friday, November 16, 2012

Major, Hirodaifest, Hometown and Interests!

Hello my friends ;)
I wasn't long time here, sorry I've just forgotten....

About 4 things I'd like to write today.




 At first... about my major!
You already know what my major is. It is education of fine arts. I often study in the building of education. So I seldom see you at University.
Usually I think my assignment of paintings because I have to finish my works within next one week.
When I paint on a paper, I want to do so carefully. But the limited time unfortunately does not allow me.
 In first semester I took a lecture of Japanese traditional painting. There I could complete a painting of lily. In Japanese paintings, lily is often wrote and in Christianity, lily means innocence or purity.
 Now in this second semester I'm taking 31 credits of classes. So I' m a little bit busy;)  (BUT this may be an excuse that I forgot my homework...)







 Next! About my Hirodaifest.
Actually I did nothing for a period of Hirodaifest.  Because I don't belong to any clubs.... Then I bought some sweets my friend sold and met them.
After that I could fortunately see beautiful sunset! Look at this picture! With this scene, my Hirodaifest has finished....!!







 Ok, I have to tell you my hometown.
My hometown is Kanagawa which lies between Tokyo and Yamanashi. Check below where it is!
And Sagamihara-city has became really big city. But I don't know to where from where Sagamihara is. Maybe toooooo large!
 And near my house there is american base which is surrounded with fence. There I found a cat before 2 years and still have the cat in Hirosaki because I brought him.
 I have nothing to write about hometown..... sorry.



bigger map?


In my hometown Kanagawa, snow fall only few like this photo in winter. Obviously this snow must be such no snow for people in Aomori....








 Finally came this. Free topic of my interests!
What I really want to talk about is...... my hobby, COOKING!!! I love cooking and baking. Especially my forte is "gnocchi". In Japanese it is called "ニョッキ". This gnocchi is often made from potatos and flour. in the proportion of one to one. I love to make gnocchi with my hand because it makes me fan to round the dough.
Normally I cook it with creme sauce however this photo is not.
 If you have never eaten gnocchi, I'll be pleased to cook it for you!!!






So, this is all I wanted to write!

See you tomorrow! Ciao :)

Azusa



No comments: