Friday, June 20, 2014

My Summer Plans ^^

Hey guys!Today let me share my Summer Plan for coming the next long break! In September Im gonna go to Hong Kong to meet up with my friends! I have 2 friends from China and Hong Kong, who I met in NZ ladt year. I got along with them and the other 2 Japanese gilrs, and we made a tie friend ship. We promised that we all meet up next year, which is this year, so thats why Im gonna go there^^ This is a pic of HK, I never been there before so I'm feeling excited visiting them heaps!
They speak Cantonise so I wanted to learn it though there are no Cantonise classes in Hirosaki uni, so I decided to study Chinese instead. My dream is talking Chinese with them someday and communicate well! So I'm dreaming about it and studying it;D That is my Summer Plan, I'd like to hear your plans as well! If U dont mind, lets takl about this^^ Seeya tomorrow guys~! Michiko Nara

No comments: