Friday, June 27, 2014

My favorite song!

Hello, every one! I want to share with you about my favorite song!

I like Michael Joseph Jackson. He was an American singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, businessman, and philanthropist. And also, he was called the King of the pop, his contributions to music, dance, and fashion, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.
I impressed his song which I had  haerd his songs. The song is "cry". This is really beautiful song. The people tie thier hands and turn to the same direstion in this music video. Their faces are full of hope. There are many various generations people, children, teenagers, adlts and old people. In addition, there are different races people. Black, white and yellow-sikinned races. No matter of age and race, people become a one. The human-chain is very beautiful.
Moreover, the lyrics is wonderful, too.
You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight
 
We can guess that "cry" means "shout" in this song. We cannot change the world by myself. His song teach us many important thing. He is still telling it, even he died. We are the same, we are the one and we are freinds!
 

No comments: