Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The purpose of "Life" By Michiko

Hello, guys! Today I would like to introduce a one of my favorite movies that moved me so much! The title is "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", and you can find a brief info. about this movie, here: In this movie, there are many great words that can give a power to live and face our own obstacles. I was impressed especialy by this messags,      
To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other,   and to feel. That is the purpose of life
This message let me remind of my purpose in my life and it also let me know what I want to do most as well. My dream is becoming a great Japanese Language Teacher in oversea, and I would like to experience as much things as I can. So the message showed exactly what I want to say as a purpose of life, this is why I was really surprised and impressed by this movie. If you are wondering about what you want to do in your future, I strongly recommend you watch it! Just in 2hours, you can find something wonderful that could change your life! Michiko Nara

No comments: