Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Glee

  Have you ever haerd "Glee"?  It came to be popular thanks to American drama. The definition of the word , glee , is vague. In American drama, people who belong to glee club do a lot of thing such as singing, dancing and performing  plays. However glee club means singing songs related to religion originally. In Japan, glee club often means singing songs by men. Actually, when I was a high school student,  I belonged to glee club because my high school is a boy's school, so there wasn't chorus club. I sang baritone part, it is second lowest part, and practiced almost everyday. Thanks to belonging to gleee club, I went to several places and sang songs and  met  famous people such as TakekawaYukihide. I also appeard on television and sang songs. It was good experience for me.
  By the way, people in American drama , Glee, are not all  men and not only sing, but  I think it is interesting drama, so please cheack it out.

No comments: