Thursday, December 04, 2014

The video of Hakone Ekidenprimary tournament



 Hello,this is the video of Hakone Ekiden primary tournament.I love track and field.In particular,I love Ekiden!!
 Ekiden join hearts.Tasuki which the sweat of all soaked into is very heavy. You feel responsibility to be strong.However, you think that it is not one having friends.The joy when you won becomes dozens of times. On the contrary, the vexation when you lost is unforgettable throughout the life.
 It's Hakone Ekiden to attract attention in such Ekiden race most. I feel that I greeted the New Year when I watch this on 2nd and 3rd January. In addition, I can't look without the tears every year.A video of announcement is this as a result of race that competed for participation of Hakone Ekiden.I watch this many times and shed tears every time.
 Not to mention Hakone Ekiden of next year, the primary tournament wants everybody to look!!
 Thank you for reading!

No comments: