Friday, January 02, 2015

About vacation


      Hello, I'm Akine. Today, I'm going to talk about my vacation.
      In a year, we have three big vacation, summer, winter, and spring. FIrst, I want to write about my summer vacation in 2014. I worked at a part-time job in a confectionery almost every day. So I couldn't return to my family house though I could have many valuable experiences. Second, I'm my hometown for the winter vacation. Although I was busy in the summer, I stay as long as I can. I went the alumni association of  my high school and I spend many times with my familiy. Finally, I want to write about my plan for the spring vacation. Now, I'm planning to take some trips. If I can do so, I want to go abroad. I think we should make good use of our vacation by working hard and playing hard.

No comments: