Friday, January 02, 2015

About vacation



   Hi everyone!

   There are two big vacation in Japan, one is summer vacation and the other is winter vacation. In Japan, there are four seasons, spring, summer, autumn and winter. In summer, Japanese are usually  looking forward to summer vacation. They may enjoy traveling various locations or meeting with friends and so on. In my case, I enjoyed playing with my frinds during summer vacation. It was so fun. But I couldn't go to sea, so I want to go there next summer vacation!


   In winter, there are a lot of events in Japan. For example, Christmas day and New year! I took part in a christmas party with my friends on 24th December. We made a cake and ate delicious dinner! Further, I celebrated a new year with my family. Japanese usually celebrate a new year with family.


   I love vacation because I can enjoy! Of course, I do my assignment during vacation. Please enjoy your vacation too!

   Thank you.

No comments: