Saturday, January 03, 2015

My vacation*

 I understand the way of maintaining the way I am through my winter vacation.

 I desired vacation, however this winter vacation was very short for me to do something new.
So I spent this vacation to clean my room, do housework, study for myself, and go shopping for new year. 
I was busy, but I spent smoothly this vacation, because I had a plan in advance.
 The student who is preparing himself for examinations has to study harder, shuts in my room, and may suffer from the stress. It was my past self too.  I had had difficulty keeping up with my tight study schedule last year. I could not have gotten my priorities right.
Now, I can think what I want to do steady, and put into practice than I was compared to 1 year ago.  


 I appreciate this vacation because I realize my own growth. So this vacation becomed special for me.

No comments: