Thursday, November 05, 2015

About Culture Day activities

 I read a novel all the day. I think reading was a proper way to spend my free time on Culture day. The book's title I read is "an false paradise". Let me introduse the novel's summary. There were very close husband and wife. They had a son and treated him very lovingly without scolding. Their family was admired. But one matter suddenly occurred. The son had a telephone call from his father. He said his mother take a mental illness and she was getting worse day by day. So he was going to visit her in hospital, however, then he got a telephone call from his mother. She said she didn't take a disease and his fathers told lie. Oh my gods! Which person did say the truth!? 
 You want to read the novel,don't you? Please read the sequel if you have your free time.

Reina

No comments: