Wednesday, November 04, 2015

About my major

About my major

  I study medicine and health. People who get disease or injured go to hospital and are treated by Doctor . So, it is very important for Doctor to treat patients seriously and accurately all people when we get ill or injured. I think Doctor should have accurate and a lot of knowledge and good communication skills. I will study about medicine and human health very much when I am universally students. However, I am first grade student, I study medicine little. I want to study and learn about knowledge of becoming a Doctor. I study biology and physics and chemistry in first grade. It is because these knowledge is useful for studies after second grade. I want to help a lot of people in the future, so I have intended to be a doctor.
  15m1003 Jin Arai 

No comments: