Friday, November 13, 2015

About my major

 I belong to the faculty of education.We study pedagogy in the faculty.I specialize in the teaching of English.I always learn an educational field on Tuesday and Wednesday.
 On Tuesday,I take a class of "communication 1B".I learn English grammar in this class.It has a practicality.I can study living English in this class.
 On Wednesday,I attend two classes.First,I take a class of "Human Education".I can study a stage of human's development.If I become an educator,I have to know it.Second,I take a class of "Comparative Culture".The teacher of the class always says "Let's broaden our horizons through exposure to various cultures."In short,I can learn international culture and foster a mind to accept diverse values.To become an English teacher,I must have such a mind.
 Like this,we can master educational skills in my major.

No comments: