Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My culture day

 My culture day, it was  meaningful day for me.
 In the morning, I got up late because I had been playing game with my friends until late last night. Without eating breakfast, I did the laundly and cleaned my room.
 In the afternoon, I went to TUTAYA with my friend to rent CDs and buy books. Recently, I have rented a lot of CDs, but my friend seemed to have not rented them. Therefore he was very wondering which to choice.
 In the evening, we went to “Milk House Rosas.” We ate soft ice creams. That day, the amount ofcream was 1.5 times and I thought it was lucky. But I was tired of it by the time I finish eating it due to  the amount of cream was too much.
 Since there are many lessons in the usual Tuesdays, I was able to relax.

Thank you for reading

15M1073   Masakazu Tobinai

No comments: