Monday, November 09, 2015

My Culture Day

  On November 3rd, I lived a full day. At 10 o’clock, I got up and started cleaning my room. I had been lazy in cleaning, so it is a little hard. At 12, I ate lunch with my friends in Bikkuridonki. I ate a hamburger and chocolate parfait. They ate very nice and talking with my friends is very pleasant. After the lunch, we went to karaoke. We continued singing for four and a half hours there. As a result, our voice became hoarse but we enjoyed it very much. At 18, we went to the supermarket to buy ingredients of temakisushi. For example, slices of raw tuna and salmon, natto, kimchi and nori. In fact, we can easily cook temakisushi only cooking rice.it was very delicious. I was really tried on that day because I was active very much but I was excited further.
  Next public holiday, I want to enjoy the day again.

15M1086 Risa Nomiya

No comments: