Thursday, December 10, 2015

About free topic

  I like watching the world superb view. I am interested in the World Heritage. So, I introduce the World Heritage which I think to be the most attractive now.
  First, I introduce Rhaetian Railway. Rhaetian Railway is a railway running across Italy and Switzerland. In other words, Rhaetian Railway is an alpine railway running across the Alps. We can see different Alps in the four season by Rhaetian Railway. The scenery to show from there is a superb view.
  Second, I introduce Ha Long Bay in Vietnam. Ha Long Bay means "The place a frying dragon got down on". Ha Long Bay is Vietnamese first-rate beauty spot dotted with islands of 3000. So, Ha Long Bay is sometimes called Magician, Ghost, Turtle and Game fowl because most of the island have a strange shape. Ha Long Bay is mysterious place.
  I like studying the World Heritage for such reasons.

No comments: