Monday, December 07, 2015

About free topic

 Hi today I will talk about my trip to Hakata. Hakata is placed in Kyushu, a south part of Japan. I went to Hakata with my friends by Sinkansen this summer.
 Our main purpose of this travel was to get omamori at Dazaifu-Temmangu for one of our friends,who are studying hard to enter a medical school. Coming back from Hakata, we sent it to her with messages. She was really pleased. And I hope everything around her goes well. 
We also enjoyed eating in Hakata. We ate many delicious sweets, tasty motsu-babe, and so on. Motsu-nabe is a famous food in Hakata. It was my first time to eat it. I liked it. 
 Through our trip, I was always happy because I could talk a lot with my friends all day. The friends and I have been friends since we were junior high school students. Although we now live far away each other, we can easily contact with by cellphones. I'm looking froward to see them again this winter at Seijin-shiki.

15m1025 Akie Kakiuchi

No comments: